Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Caution: don't wear socks while walking down steps

Good Morning! Today started out more eventful than expected. I didn’t go to the gym this morning since I plan on taking a class tonight. However, Elli woke me up at the normal 5:30 to take her out. I was half a sleep as we walked downstairs and fell half way through the flight of stairs. I wasn’t wearing shoes, just socks, and my feet just went out from under me. I bounced on my butt to the bottom and landed on my left side. Elli just nosed at me while I laid there moaning in pain. Luckily I knew right away that I didn’t break anything but man am I sore.

I have a meeting all day today which allowed for a little extra time to get moving this morning. I got Jeff’s breakfast and coffee ready and then sat down for my normal oatmeal. Still no ripe bananas!



Since I’m not sure what will be served for lunch today I packed an apple and granola bar. Just in case there are no veg options I’ll have something to munch on.



Well off to work I go… tonight I have to finish packing and get in bed early. We’re leaving for our work trip at 7:20 so I need my beauty sleep. Depending on how my butt feels I might try the class tonight.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment